Xilinx昨日发布第三财季报告，年度同比增长15%，其中 第三财季28nm销售额突破1亿美元！而营收中新品Virtex‐7, Kintex‐7, Artix-7, Zynq-7000, Virtex‐6, Spartan‐6 贡献80%营收，亚太区收入强劲增长，预计未来毛利仍高达68%！以下是详细英文信息。SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Xilinx, Inc. (Nasdaq: XLNX) today announced third quarter fiscal 2014 sales of $587 million, down 2% from the prior quarter and up 15% from the same quarter of the prior fiscal year. Third quarter fiscal 2014 net income was $176 million or $0.61 per diluted share; including the reversal of a litigation reserve with a net impact of $19 million, or $0.06 per diluted share. The Xilinx Board of Directors announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per outstanding share of common stock, payable on February 27, 2014 to all stockholders of record at the close of business on February 6, 2014. Additional third quarter comparisons are represented in the charts below:"Sales from Xilinx's 28nm products were $100 million in the December quarter, driven by particularly strong and broad-based Kintex™-7 sales. Sales from the Zynq™-7000 product family were also strong during the quarter, more than doubling sequentially, as key designs in wireless communication, industrial and aerospace and defense applications commenced production," said Moshe Gavrielov, Xilinx President and Chief Executive Officer. "The phenomenal success of our 28nm product families has driven Xilinx PLD share gains for the second consecutive calendar year." Products are classified as follows:New products: Virtex®‐7, Kintex‐7, Artix™-7, Zynq-7000, Virtex‐6, Spartan™‐6 products.Mainstream products: Virtex‐5, Spartan‐3 and CoolRunner™‐II products.Base products: Virtex‐4, Virtex‐II, Virtex‐E, Virtex, Spartan-II, Spartan, CoolRunner and XC9500 products.Support products: Configuration solutions, HardWire, Software & Support/Services. *Return on equity calculation: Annualized net income/average equities, including temporary equity Highlights - December Quarter Fiscal 2014
- Xilinx shipped the industry's first 20nm product in November 2013, continuing to execute on an aggressive rollout of its All Programmable UltraScale™ portfolio. The UltraScale product portfolio delivers the industry's only ASIC-class programmable architecture and extends Xilinx's market leading Kintex, and Virtex FPGA and 3D IC families. When combined with Vivado™ and the recently introduced UltraFast™ design methodology, Ultrascale devices enable next generation smarter systems such as 400G OTN, WCDMA Radio, and Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance and high performance computing applications for the data center.
- Xilinx announced a record breaking 4.4M logic cell device, more than doubling its industry leading highest capacity Virtex-7 device. This is Xilinx's second generation Stacked Silicon Interconnect technology built on TSMC's CoWoS manufacturing technology, enabling Xilinx to deliver devices with 2-4X the capacity of competing devices and continue to stay ahead of what Moore's Law could otherwise offer.
Business Outlook - March Quarter Fiscal 2014
- Sales are expected to be up 2% to up 6% sequentially.
- Gross margin is expected to be approximately 68%.
- Operating expenses are expected to be approximately $226 million, including $2.5 million of amortization of acquisition-related intangibles.
- Other income and expenses are expected to be a net expense of approximately $7 million.
- Fully diluted share count is expected to be approximately 289 million.
- March quarter tax rate is expected to be approximately 13%.
- 看点揭秘！ Xilinx 携九大演示与您相约 2016工博会 “ 工业自动化展”
- Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA在医疗扫频OCT系统中的应用
- Innovative Integration公司推出工业级数字收发器K706
- 赛灵思为Zynq SoC打造Smarter Vision开发环境
- Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA嵌入式套件提升FPGA软处理器系统生产力
- 浙江大学关于自制soc开发板、赛灵思（XILINX） FPGA开发板的竞争性谈判公告
- 欢迎参加赛灵思“用PlanAhead 设计和分析工具支持赛灵思基于RTL的FPGA 设计”线上研讨会